Sunday, January 17, 2010

5 Days of Valentines Cards

Hi all!

I'll be teaching my last 5 days of Valentines class at the Paper Niche on Saturday, February 6th, 11am - 1pm. (You can go here to sign up). If you know me well, you know I make cards all the time, and this idea stemmed out of what I did for my hubby last year - one card a day, for the five days leading up to Valentine's Day. When I shared this class idea with my other classes, some asked "what if I don't want to make them for my husband???" so I made sure to have other sentiments on hand - ones that are perfect for friends and family.




Who else is a Renthead??

For the next class, I'm working on a collage using Tim Holtz fragments and a variety of yummy Sassafras Lass papers. I'll be teaching that class end of February and through March - pictures to follow soon!

While you're blog hopping, make sure you check out the new Vintage Findings shown the Paper Niche blog - so cute!

I hope everyone's year is off to a great start. If anyone is coming to Saturday night's crop - I'll see you there!

~Amy

1 comment: