Friday, July 2, 2010

A New Adventure

Hello all! I've been a horrible blogger lately - where has the time gone?

I'm so excited to share my next adventure - today is the "official" start of my new job - being the Class/Crop/Events Coordinator at the Paper Niche! I couldn't be happier - being able to coordinate bringing art into people's lives - it's a great fit. Additionally, this will allow me to go
back to teaching - I have so many class ideas bubbling in my brain - if only there were time for them all. I'll be working many of the crops on Friday and Saturday nights, so come and hang out with me. :)

Stay tunned for great projects and classes coming from the talented ladies of the Paper Niche!


10089 Cleary Boulevard
Plantation, Florida 33324
Tel: 954-577-0999
www.paperniche.com
http://paperniche.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment