Monday, August 2, 2010

August Class at the Paper Niche

Hello all! Still trying to get caught up after a week away, but going to CHA was worth it! I'm so grateful for the opportunity - it was an amazing experience. I still haven't uploaded all my pictures, but Gine has some great ones on her blog and you can check them out.

Here is the information for my August class at the Paper Niche. Come and join me - these ribbon flowers are seriously addicting!

Ribbon Flowers with Amy $20
Thursday, August 5th 6pm - 8pm
and
Saturday, August 21st 10am - Noon


Handmade flowers are all the rage right now, and this class teaches you how to make 3 different variations. These flowers make great embellishments for pages, cards, altered projects and even clothing! You will use the flowers to cover this adorable Maya Road album in class.

Supplies: Please bring your basic tool kit, Wet adhesive (Zip Dry is recommended)
White or cream acrylic paint

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!!!! I wish I could take it. I am crazy about flowers! Can't wait to celebrate OUR birthdays together..... See you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amy check out my blog for "my garden" lol. thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete